WHAT'S NEW?
Loading...

Ever Glowing Imtu

Imtu Ratish is a successful model, actor and anchor. He has mesmerized audience with his diversified acting, charming personality and ever glowing smile. Let’s hear it out from the actor himself. The Beginning I began modeling in 2006. It was Amitabh Reza who introduced me to the world of modeling. Since my childhood, acting was my passion and I have been always associated with several cultural a
d theatrical activities. Currently Recently I have got married. So, I am having quality time with my family. My schedule is always very hectic in media. Within all these, however much time I have at my disposal to enjoy with family, I try to make the best of it. Memorable Moments I was invited by Malaysian government to host a show in 2010 and 2013. That was something really memorable. All throughout my career, there have been various memorable moments indeed.  Hobbies Acting is my passion. Besides, I love swimming. Moreover debating is one of my favourite pastimes.   Future Plans Well, I really don’t have any future plan. I just wish that audience keeps on loving me. I would like to request all of my fans to keep me in their prayer.

0 comments:

Post a Comment